NOW RECRUITING MARKETERS
Student part-time jobs no experience
Earn while you study
We are actively looking for students who want to help our lovely platform Essay Courses grow and make our brand and services better known! Oh…and get paid for this!
This is a great chance for those who need flexibility, but also the comfort and security of earning while studying. And you can be based anywhere in the whole wide world! And yes – this is one of those student part-time jobs which requires no experience!
The job comes with a complete product training, and the chance to learn about digital marketing, social media, and sales, and get creative about different marketing channels.
Your task is simple - to promote and popularise our academic writing webinars and online workshops, and reach as many students as possible, using your own professional or personal network, online (social media for example), or using your connections on campus.
No required minimum or maximum of hours. You can work from home, tell your friends on social media, or spread the word about us while on campus, in the library, while eating ice-cream, partying, etc.
Generous but amazingly simple commission scheme, with £50 for every new paying customer you bring for our weekend essay or dissertation webinars, and £15 for every new active marketer you recruit (active means that they need to bring at least one paying client).
We pay directly to your bank account – no fuss.
You will get:
- Flexible hours, no commitment (you choose how much you work), so…absolute freedom
- Free training
- Uncapped commission and quick pay
- Perfect even for full-time students
- Immediate start
- The chance to work from everywhere (if there is internet)
- Opportunity to learn about sales and marketing and unleash your creativity!
Who can do the job?
- Energetic, driven, enthusiastic people
- Marketing or social media knowledge is a plus, but absolutely everyone is welcome
- Experience in digital marketing, and sales is a plus, but again – our door is wide open!
- People with excellent communication skills
- People with courage and perseverance
- With a good command of English
For more information contact us via phone or email. We don’t even want a CV (unless you want to send it) – we just need your enthusiasm and great ideas!
We hope to hear from you soon!
Terms apply. Commission payments are made only after client funds are received.